Friday, July 31, 2009

Yay~

Things are getting really good! I'm so happy! I was down a little for a while but there is good news. Apparently since I signed up for my cosmo test, I'm able to apply for a stylist position at a job! So that's exactly what I did on Tuesday, and the same night, I got a call from Great Clips in Lake Zurich asking for an interview. Of coarse I jumped to the opportunity. So on Monday I have an interview at 2, I'm so excited. My mom said that she has a feeling that I'm going to get it! And Dorothy, mom's co-worker said that she has a feeling that I'm going to do a good job at hair! So yay! It's was looking depressing for a while, I didn't want to be the person that was living in the garage for the rest of my life, I've already bee there all month, that has been killing me! But now, once I get this job, I can get a new ipod, pay my bad back the money he gave me for the test, and start living! yay! Wish me luck!

-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment