Life has been so crazy for me now. I graduated from beauty school about a month ago! I'm happy about that because I graduated on time, unlike the rest of my peers! But the problem started when I was looking for a job. I don't if it its the economy, or just what I'm putting on my apps, but I am unable to find one. I have applied at every fast food restaurant, every place at the mall and have found nothing. KFC did call me back, but that's only b/c my friend did put in a good word, and that's fine, but the manager is only giving me 12 hours to start! And to me, that's nothing. I took the job anyway b.c. I cant complain! But there is good news! I finally got the transcript that I needed in order to find a salon job, and today I'm going salon shopping, I think I will have better luck doing that! yay! So yes, I am turning over a new leaf, and I'm so excited for what's going to happen! Wish me luck!
-Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment